2. What are cookies? Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
4. What types of cookies do we use? The specific types of first and third-party cookies served through our website and the purposes they perform are described below:
- Essential website cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
- Analytics and customization cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website for you.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
5. How can I control cookies? You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by clicking on the appropriate opt-out links provided in the cookie consent banner that appears when you visit our site.
6. Changes to the Cookies Policy We may update this Cookies Policy to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the policy. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.