General Data Protection Regulation
Effective Date: 29/11/2023
What are Cookies? Cookies are small text files stored on your device when you access most websites on the internet. They are used to remember your preferences, improve your user experience, and tailor the advertisements you see.
- Essential Cookies: These are necessary for our website to function and cannot be switched off. They are usually set in response to your actions such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, helping us to measure and improve the performance of our site.
- Functional Cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website, enabling us to personalize our content for you.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
Your Rights under GDPR: Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate personal data.
- Erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- Restrict processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Data portability.
Managing Cookies: You have control over your cookie settings and can manage your preferences at any time. You can choose to accept or decline cookies, but please note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our site.
Changes to this Policy: We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time in response to changing legal, technical, or business developments. When we update our Cookies Policy, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make.